Your lasting legacy
A world rich in butterflies
Leave Butterfly Conservation a gift in your Will and help to ensure that butterflies and moths thrive for future generations to enjoy.
Butterfly Conservation is able to reverse declining butterfly and moth populations, but we need your help to ensure these remarkable insects can survive.
Gifts of any size make a difference.
Every single gift we receive is hugely important and makes a crucial contribution to our work. You can be confident that your legacy will make a real difference and will be put to good use meeting the greatest conservation need at the time. Work currently supported through the generosity of legacy gifts includes:
- Ongoing management of our nature reserves and the acquisition of new sites.
- Landscape-scale conservation projects in over 70 key butterfly areas throughout the UK.
- Advisory services and specialist training in conservation management for butterflies and moths for farmers, foresters and land owners.
- Vital research into the reasons behind the rapid declines of some species and the best methods of countering these worrying losses.
- Developing educational materials to encourage a new generation of butterfly conservationists.
By remembering Butterfly Conservation in your Will, you can make a vital contribution to the long-term conservation of butterflies and moths.
Although we would like to thank you if you are planning to leave a gift to Butterfly Conservation, we recognise that writing a Will is a private matter, so please do not feel you have to let us know. If you do decide to leave something to Butterfly Conservation in your Will, thank you for your wonderful support.
Find out more
Please do not hesitate to contact Helen Corrigan 01273 453313 or email@example.com if you have any questions on leaving a gift to Butterfly Conservation in your Will.