Do come and help the Lincolnshire Branch tidy our Snakeholme Pit reserve near Bardney ready for spring...
Any time you could give on Sat. 25th March 2017 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. to help keep Snakeholme Pit Nature Reserve neat & tidy, would be most welcome.
- Work will involve clearing sections 11 & side of section 2-3. (This will make sense on site!)
- Please wear strong footwear and bring waterproofs
- Please bring any drinks and food you will need
- All tools will be provided
- Check with Derek Fox on 01522-754214 or mob 07724-999287 to confirm before travelling
- Parking is available in the lay-by next to Snakeholme Pit. (Grid ref: TF 116716 OS Landranger Map No. 121)
If you can come we'd be very pleased to see you!