Join the Warwickshire Branch at our Moth Night at Sutton Park, an area of heath and birch woodland, where we hope to see Emperor Moth & Scarce Prominent among others.
Meet at 8pm at Streetly Gate on the B4138, Sutton Park, Grid ref: SP086984, nearest postcode B74 3EW.
This is a free event.
Field Trip Health & Safety
- Wear strong walking boots to protect your feet
- Bring waterproof clothing
- Warm clothing is required on moth nights
- If you have any medical conditions, please make sure that the event leader is aware of this
- Children under 16 are welcome to attend all of our events, but they should be accompanied by a responsible adult
- If you intend to leave an event early, please ensure the leader knows
For more information, or if you would like to attend, please contact the Event Leader David Brown on 01789 840295 or 07977 379330.