Join the Cumbria Branch and Lancashire Branches and the Cumbria Wildlife Trust (CWT) for a guided walk at Witherslack, where we are aiming to see Silver-washed, High Brown and Dark Green Fritillary butterflies as well at Common Blues.
Meet at 10am, parking a“The Kennels” next to Witherslack Hall School, Grid ref: SD436859, nearest postcode LA11 6SD.
- Turn off the A590 towards Witherslack
- Continue along the road to pass through the village to Witherslack Hall (Oversands School)
- Turn right on to a rough track (the Kennels) for parking
- suitable outdoor clothing
- packed lunch
- sun cream plenty of water if hot weather
For more information and, before setting out, to check the event is still going ahead and there have been no changes to dates, times or the meeting place, please contact Chris Winnick, tel: 01539 728254.