Remember a loved one with a living gift.
A gift in memory of someone special can be a wonderful tribute to their life and their love of the natural world.
Such a gift to Butterfly Conservation is a lasting way to create a world in which butterflies and moths can flourish, whilst keeping your special memory alive.
There are a number of ways to make a gift in memory of a loved one;
- In lieu of flowers at a funeral – creating a tribute that will live on for years to come.
- By a collection at the Funeral Service - If you would like Butterfly Conservation collection envelopes then please get in touch.
- As a one off gift or regular gift to commemorate special times, perhaps a birthday or an anniversary.
- By becoming a member of Butterfly Conservation to celebrate their love of butterflies and moths.
- By organising or taking part in a fundraising event in memory of a loved one.
Thank you for thinking of Butterfly Conservation at such a difficult time. Your gift will ensure butterflies and moths are protected for future generations to enjoy, providing a living memorial to the person you love.
If you are thinking about making a gift in memory of someone special please contact Helen Corrigan 01273 453313 or email@example.com