Love butterflies? Why not put your artistic skills to the test and design a butterfly, moth or caterpillar themed T-shirt?
To celebrate the launch of our updated family pack we are offering children the chance to design their own T-shirt. The winning designers will get a t-shirt with their design printed on and their T-shirt will be sold in our shop!
What to do
Make a bright, colourful picture of a butterfly, moth or caterpillar. Try having a look in your garden or local park for inspiration or if you get stuck have a look around our website or www.munchingcaterpillars.org for some ideas.
The competition is split into two age groups, under 9’s and 9 to 13. There will be one winner from each group. Competition closes on 30 September 2014. Winners will be announced by the end of October 2014.
Email us your entry to email@example.com
or post it to us at
Be sure to include your name, age and the contact details of an adult.
If you email us your entry, make sure you keep hold of the original drawing as if you win we will need it to make the T-shirt.
- Your design should be to go in the middle of the front of the T-shirt
- Designs need to be on a white background. Use thick lines and bright colours to make sure it will stand out on the T-shirt.
- Entries must be received by the 30th September 2014
- All entrants should ask permission from a parent or guardian before entering
- If, in circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to provide the stated prize, we will try to arrange an alternative prize of a similar value. No cash alternative will be offered
- Please read the competition terms and conditions for the full set of rules