What you will receive
When you join as a Life Benefactor, you will be pledging for life your support and commitment towards the survival of butterflies, moths and the environment.
To recognise this contribution, you will receive an exclusive Life Benefactors membership pack including:
- A golden butterfly pin badge
- A quality ballpoint pen
- A certificate, personally signed by Butterfly Conservation’s Vice President, Chris Packham
- Invitations to prestigious events
- Plus, your choice of a ‘Love Butterflies’ coaster set, t-towel or mouse mat.
Life Benefactors who are new members to Butterfly Conservation will also receive their new member welcome pack including postcards, car sticker, and ID charts.
Your ongoing membership benefits
You’ll get all the benefits of Butterfly Conservation Membership unlimited, for life, including:
- Butterfly magazine three times a year, packed with fascinating features and stunning photos
- Monthly All a Flutter e-newsletter with the latest news, info and offers
- Membership of your local branch, with regular newsletters
- Invitations to local guided walks, talks, conservation action days and social events
- Invitation to annual members day & AGM
- Annual membership card (featuring a different butterfly each year)
- An Annual Review summarising our activities
- Access to our nature reserves
Individual Life Benefactor membership costs £1,000.
Joint Life Benefactor membership costs £1,100.
To join, please complete and return this form, or call us on 01929 406015.
Plus, you’ll enjoy the knowledge that you are giving extra support towards helping to protect butterflies, moths and the environment… And you’ll never need to worry about renewing your membership again!
(Joint membership includes two pin badges, and joint invitations to events)
Still not sure?
Many of our most threatened butterflies and moths rely on long-term conservation action to protect and maintain their highly specialist habitat. By becoming a life benefactor you are pledging to support our work into the future. With your help we can:
- plan for the long-term
- create sustainable populations that will thrive and continue to grow
- manage habitat on a landscape scale so isolated and vulnerable species can expand into new areas
- protect butterflies and moths, which are among the most threatened groups of wildlife in the UK
- save endangered species from extinction
- restore natural habitats and create safe-havens for butterflies and moths
- and help create a world rich in butterflies for future generations to enjoy!