A summer's day wouldn't be the same without colourful butterflies flitting from flower to flower but with two-thirds of our native species facing devastating declines the future looks bleak.
One of the ways Butterfly Conservation keeps track of butterfly populations is through the Big Butterfly Count. When you take part you show us which butterflies need the most help where, so we can target conservation work to save them.
To say thank you to all the counters out there and to give you the chance to find out more about the work we do, we're offering a 50% discount on all new memberships taken out during this year's Big Butterfly Count.
Join today by direct debit from as little as £1.50 a month using the promotional code BBC1750.
New members receive:
- Postcards, identification leaflets and a car sticker
- A copy of our exclusive Gardening for Butterflies and Moths booklet - providing inspiration and information about creating your own butterfly haven
- Butterfly magazine three times a year, packed with fascinating features and stunning photos
- Membership of your local Branch, with regular regional newsletters
- Invitations to local guided walks, talks, conservation action days and social events.
*Offer valid for new members only who have not previously joined Butterfly Conservation using a promotional code. Valid for applications by Direct Debit only using promotional code BBC1750. Single/Joint/Family memberships only. Not valid for gift membership. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer valid until midnight 31 August 2017.