Join the Herts & Middlesex Branch for a Moth and Bat evening in Harrow Weald.
Meet at 8.30pm at Gilbert's Orchard, Grimsdyke Hotel, Old Redding, Harrow Weald, Grid ref: TQ144927 [Landranger Map 176], nearest postcode HA3 6SQ.
People should come along the long twisting drive (that has speed bumps) and park in the right hand car park just opposite the hotel - someone will be in that car park to direct attendees.
The 258 (buses every half-hour) runs past
- Harrow on the Hill underground station (Metropolitan & Chiltern lines) and
- Harrow and Wealdstone Station (Bakerloo and services from Euston)
The 258 bus passes the east end of Old Redding;
- Get off at The Hare pub
- Walk 400 yards along Old Redding
- The hotel entrance is opposite a large public car park
- The orchard is about 150 yards beyond the hotel on the right
For more information, or if you would like to attend, please contact John Hollingdale, tel: 020 8863 2077 or email: email@example.com