Join the Gloucestershire Branch at Prinknash Abbey's Butterfly Nectar Garden, part of the walled garden owned by the monks at Prinknash Abbey, near Cranham.
Members of the Branch will be on hand to answer questions about butterflies, plants and Butterfly Conservation in general.
- If possible, we will have a display of live moths.
- There is no charge for the garden entry
- There is a large car park and a café
- You can visit the garden to at other times too, there is no charge, just enjoy looking around
- There is also a large bird and deer park (but there is an entry fee for this part)
Venue: Prinknash Butterfly Nectar Garden, Prinknash Abbey, Gloucester, GL4 8EX. Follow the signs for the Prinknash Bird park on the A46 Painswick to Cheltenham road.
For more information, please contact Tricia Atkinson, tel: 01242-512584 or email: email@example.com.
This event is taking place during Big Butterfly Count, the largest insect citizen science project in the world. Why not download an ID chart and take part in a 15-minute count during the event, which runs from 14 July - 6 August? The results help us see how butterflies are faring across the UK.