Join the West Midlands Branch for a guided walk to see Grayling butterflies in the Malvern Hills.
Meet at 11am at North Hill car park off the B4232, Grid ref: SO7711746931, nearest postcode WR14 4LT.
- Great care is necessary; the walk is on very steep slopes and exposed crags between 250 and 350m
- Bramble and gorse may cover parts of the route
- Wear suitable clothing, a sun hat and good walking shoes or boots
- Bring sufficient water and a lunch if you intend to stay beyond 1pm
- No dogs or children please
Booking is essential - please contact Mel Mason, tel: 01684 565700 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is taking place during Big Butterfly Count, the largest insect citizen science project in the world. Why not download an ID chart and take part in a 15-minute count during the event, which runs from 14 July - 6 August? The results help us see how butterflies are faring across the UK.