Join the Cumbria Branch on one of our regular Wednesday work parties.
Meet at 10am and bring:
- warm clothing
- stout footwear
- White Scar Quarry is at the southern end of Whitbarrow Scar
- From the Barrow direction, turn off the A590 at the last turning before the A5074 Lyth Valley road SD466850 (nearest postcode LA8 8EP)
- From the from Kendal direction, turn off the A590 at the first turning after the A5074 Lyth Valley road SD466850 (nearest postcode LA8 8EP)
- After 500m on the former main road, turn right towards Raven's Lodge
- Pass through the farmyard, bearing right
- Park in the second car park on the left, Grid ref: SD460852, nearest postcode LA8 8EU
For more information, or if you would like to attend, please contact: Chris Winnick, tel: 01539 728254
Before setting out please check the status of the work party for last minute changes - especially during periods of bad weather - on the Cumbria Branch website, or ring Chris (see above) or David Eastlick, tel: 015395 32076.