Join the Cumbria Branch in Cartmel Valley on one of our regular Wednesday work parties.
Meet at 10am and bring:
- warm clothing
- stout footwear
Directions approaching from the Lindale mini roundabout:
- take the B5271 northwards up Lindale hill, past Windermere Road junction
- turn left on Hollow Lane, Grid ref: SD412808, nearest postcode LA11 6LX, just before reaching the Lindale bypass
- there is a bench at the junction
- turn left at the signpost/no through road to Hampsfield
Directions from Cartmel Lane, Grid ref: SD401872, nearest postcode LA11 6NR
- turning the other end of Hollow Lane, turn right at the Hampsfield/no through road sign
After this, in both cases:
- follow the narrow lane past the first house
- there is a right turn into High Hampsfield Farm driveway (selling various meats off the farm), Grid ref: SD404803, nearest postcode LA11 6LY
- we have consent to park at the farm
- the space is tight - please share lifts
For more information, or if you would like to attend, please contact: David Jackson, tel: 015395 33322.
Before setting out, please check the status of the work party for last minute changes, especially during periods of bad weather, on the Cumbria Branch website, or ring David Jackson (see above), Chris Winnick, tel: 01539 728254 or David Eastlick, tel: 015395 32076.