Walks covered are:
- Brackett’s Coppice
- Black Hill
- Chard Junction
- Cerne Giant
- Southfield Hog Cliff
- Lorton Meadows
- Portland (Broadcroft, Perryfields and Tout)
- the Wider Countryside walks
There will also be a review of the special site surveys carried out for the Regional Action Plan in this part of the county and other casual, website and garden records.
Start time is 2.00 pm at Toller Porcorum Village Hall, Grid ref: SY 562980, postcode DT2 0DT.
- From the A356, drive down into Toller Porcorum, over a small bridge then second right (School Lane)
- Then left into Church Mead to Village Hall
- From Bridport follow sign to Toller Porcorum
- Then down into village and over the old railway bridge
- Then first left (School Lane)
Contact is Keith Miller on 01300 321007.