Join us at the Boniface Centre, Crediton Parish Church, EX17 2AH, for our annual Devon Branch Members' Day & AGM.
WITH THE FOLLOWING ILLUSTRATED TALKS:
- “Wildlife Photography” - Colin Sargent
- “Micro Moths: Discoveries, Rarities and Conservation” - Bob Heckford & Stella Beavan
- “The Secret World of the Undergrowth” - John Walters
- “The Mid-Devon Wood White” - Paul Butter
Lunch (Suggested donation £10) LUNCHES MUST BE RESERVED BY OCTOBER 7th. Please contact Roger Bristow, details below the map.
Afternoon Tea & Cake.
Non members welcome.
- Roger BristowWork01395 578 003