Join the Cumbria Branch's regular Wednesday work party. Today we shall be at High Dam near Newby Bridge.
- Please dress appropriately for the Cumbrian weather (boots, waterproofs and warm clothing) and bring lunch and drinks
- We supply tools and protective items
- Turn off A590 over the bridge at Newby Bridge, towards the Swan Hotel
- Bear left after the bridge and take the right turn to Lakeside
- Continue through Lakeside
- At Stott Park Bobbin Mill, bear left to Finsthwaite (ignore minor junction on right)
- Continue for 500m
- At the entrance to the village, turn right up the unmarked tarmac road
- Park in the High Dam car park, Grid ref: SD368882, nearest postcode LA12 8BP
- Parking authorisation will be provided
- Bring kneelers and garden trowels (if you have them)
For more information, or if you would like to attend, please contact David Eastlick, tel: 015395 32076.