Sunday 7th July 2019, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Alan Dawson
- 01603 454092 or 07826 070872
A walk around the site searching for White-letter Hairstreak and day-flying moths as well as other heathland species
Directions: The site is west of Mundford, south of A134. Meet in the car park at TL775940
When organising the field trips we take every care to ensure that our events present no greater hazard than any together countryside walk. However please note the following:
- Clothing - generally stout shoes are needed, a sun hat and sunscreen are advisable in hot weather: insect repellent can be useful.
- Refreshments - bring plenty if liquids in hot weather and a packed lunch where appropriate.
- Weather - if the forecast is poor, contact the leader to check if the event is going ahead.
- Facilities - most of the field trips are in the countryside there are normally no facilities available unless stated
- Finish Time - the stated finished time is an estimate and it depends upon the weather, numbers attending and abundance of butterflies/moths and other wildlife