Saturday 11th May 2019, 10:30am-1:30pm
Cut-off Channel Stoke Ferry
- Andy Brazil
A visit to the Cut-off Channel at Stoke Ferry to look for Dingy and Grizzled Skipper
From Mundford take the A134 to Stoke Ferry. At Stoke Ferry roundabout take the 2nd exit into village, turn left just after the church, continue and turn left into School Lane and meet at the end. TL696990
When organising the field trips we take every care to ensure that our events present no greater hazard than any together countryside walk. However please note the following:
- Clothing - generally stout shoes are needed, a sun hat and sun screen are advisable in hot weather: insect repellent can be useful.
- Refreshments - bring plenty if liquids in hot weather and a packed lunch where appropriate.
- Weather - if the forecast is poor, contact the leader to check if the event is going ahead.
- Facilities - as most of the field trips are in the countryside there are normally no facilities available, unless stated
- Finish Time - the stated finished time is an estimate and is depends upon the weather, numbers attending and abundance of butterflies/moths and other wildlife