Thursday 11th July 2019, 11:00pm-3:00pm
Holt Country Park
- judy Dunmore
- 01263 822550
Join the Norfolk Branch at Holt Country Park to find beautiful butterflies in the woods! We will walk round this North Norfolk Council Reserve looking for summer butterflies, including Silver-washed Fritillary and White Admiral, and other wildlife.
Meet in the Country Park Car Park (for which there is a charge), Grid ref: TG 087 384,
When organising the field trips we take every care to ensure that our events present no greater hazard than any together countryside walk. However please note the following:
- Clothing - generally stout shoes are needed, a sun hat and sun screen are advisable in hot weather: insect repellent can be useful.
- Refreshments - bring plenty if liquids in hot weather and a packed lunch where appropriate.
- Weather - if the forecast is poor, contact the leader to check if the event is going ahead.
- Facilities - as most of the field trips are in the countryside there are normally no facilities available, unless stated
- Finish Time - the stated finished time is an estimate and is depends upon the weather, numbers attending and abundance of butterflies/moths and other wildlife