Wednesday 19th June 2019, 2:00pm-4:00pm
Kelling Heath Car Park
- Judy Dunmore
- 01263 822550
A trip to Kelling Heath to look for Silver-studded Blue and other butterflies
Meet at the car park at TG099418 on Holt to Weybourne Road on the west side, north of the Garden Centre.
When organising the field trips we take every care to ensure that our events present no greater hazard than any together countryside walk. However please note the following:
- Clothing - generally stout shoes are needed, a sun hat and sun screen are advisable in hot weather: insect repellent can be useful.
- Refreshments - bring plenty if liquids in hot weather and a packed lunch where appropriate.
- Weather - if the forecast is poor, contact the leader to check if the event is going ahead.
- Facilities - as most of the field trips are in the countryside there are normally no facilities available, unless stated
- Finish Time - the stated finished time is an estimate and is depends upon the weather, numbers attending and abundance of butterflies/moths and other wildlife