Friday 16th August 2019, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Alan Dawson
- 01603 454092 or 07826 070872
Searching for Grayling and day-flying moths
Lynford Water is along the Lynford Road off the A1065 north of Mundford .There is a left turn to car parking at TL816942 just after the hotel (which is on the right) and opposite the entrance to the Forestry Commission Arboretum
When organising the field trips we take every care to ensure that our events present no greater hazard than any together countryside walk. However please note the following:
- Clothing - generally stout shoes are needed, a sun hat and sun screen are advisable in hot weather: insect repellent can be useful.
- Refreshments - bring plenty if liquids in hot weather and a packed lunch where appropriate.
- Weather - if the forecast is poor, contact the leader to check if the event is going ahead.
- Facilities - as most of the field trips are in the countryside there are normally no facilities available, unless stated
- Finish Time - the stated finished time is an estimate and is depends upon the weather, numbers attending and abundance of butterflies/moths and other wildlife