Wednesday 26th June 2019, 9:00am-11:00am
Pigney’s Wood, Knapton.
- Greg Bond
- 01263 579520
Moth traps set overnight will be opened at 9:00am at this recently acquired NWT reserve.
The end time is an estimate and depends on the number of moths trapped.
Meet in the wood’s car park. Grid ref; TG 296 324.
Directions: Pigneys Wood is approximately 1½ miles NNE of North Walsham and accessible from Hall Lane car park.
When organising the field trips we take every care to ensure that our events present no greater hazard than any together countryside walk. However please note the following:
- Clothing - generally stout shoes are needed, a sun hat and sun screen are advisable in hot weather: insect repellent can be useful.
- Refreshments - bring plenty if liquids in hot weather and a packed lunch where appropriate.
- Weather - if the forecast is poor, contact the leader to check if the event is going ahead.
- Facilities - as most of the field trips are in the countryside there are normally no facilities available, unless stated
- Finish Time - the stated finished time is an estimate and is depends upon the weather, numbers attending and abundance of butterflies/moths and other wildlife