Sunday 15th August 2021, 10:30am-1:00pm
- Greg Bond
- 01263 579520/ 07940876994
A walk through these coastal dunes looking for late summer butterflies such as Grayling, Small Heath and Small Copper as well as the potential for scarce dragonflies and damselflies.
Meet in the car park (fee payable) at TG 49859 19736.
Please note all events are subject to any restrictions that the Government might apply nearer the time.
When organising the field trips we take every care to ensure that our events present no greater hazard than any together countryside walk. However please note the following:
- Clothing - generally stout shoes are needed, a sun hat and sun screen are advisable in hot weather: insect repellent can be useful.
- Refreshments - bring plenty if liquids in hot weather and a packed lunch where appropriate.
- Weather - if the forecast is poor, contact the leader to check if the event is going ahead.
- Facilities - as most of the field trips are in the countryside there are normally no facilities available, unless stated
- Finish Time - the stated finished time is an estimate and is depends upon the weather, numbers attending and abundance of butterflies/moths and other wildlife