Sunday 9th June 2019, 10:00am-4:00pm
Wheatfen Nature Reserve
- 01508 53803
Held in conjunction with The Ted Ellis Trust at Wheatfen Nature Reserve, Surlingham. An opportunity to see Swallowtails, Norfolk Hawker dragonflies, Marsh Harriers and other interesting fauna and flora on the paths around this special Reserve. Guided walks all day. The finish time is estimated.
Please note the Reserve it tidal, wellies are strongly recommended. Refreshments available.
No charge, donations are welcomed. Sorry no dogs
Follow signs for parking at TG325057, postcode NR14 7AL
Information at www.wheatfen.org
When organising the field trips we take every care to ensure that our events present no greater hazard than any together countryside walk. However please note the following:
- Clothing - generally stout shoes are needed, a sun hat and sun screen are advisable in hot weather: insect repellent can be useful.
- Refreshments - bring plenty if liquids in hot weather and a packed lunch where appropriate.
- Weather - if the forecast is poor, contact the leader to check if the event is going ahead.
- Facilities - as most of the field trips are in the countryside there are normally no facilities available, unless stated
- Finish Time - the stated finished time is an estimate and is depends upon the weather, numbers attending and abundance of butterflies/moths and other wildlife