Saturday 5th October 2019, 2:00pm-5:30pm
Hethersett Village Hall, Back Lane, Hethersett, NR9 3JJ
- Judy Dunmore
- 01263 822550
We have two speakers for the AGM plus our annual photographic competition
'Wildlife Gardening' - by the Butterfly Brothers, wildlife garden specialists
'Pinned for Posterity - Butterflies and Museums' by Tony Irwin former Senior Curator of Natural History at Norfolk Museums
Photographic Competition (Summary of entry details)
- Summary of entry details. Full details are in the Spring 2019 Newsletter
There are two entry categories with a prize for both winners
- British Butterflies and Moths, including immature stages
- Overseas Butterflies and Moths, including immature stages
2. All entries must have been photographed during 2019
3. Entries must be prints up to A4 size (297x210mm) including any mount.
4. Mark the reverse of entries with your full name, address, information on the subject and which category is entered.
5. You are limited to a maximum of three entries in each category.
6. Entries on the day of the competition must be provided at least 20 minutes before the start of the meeting
7. Some entries will be published in the branch newsletter and social media. Please sent digital files to the Newsletter Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. For entries submitted on the day to be considered for publication, digital files must be provided.
8. By entering the competition you agree that your photographs can be used in the branch newsletter or on our website. Photographer credits will be given.
Full details in the Spring 2019 (issue 95) Newsletter
Free parking and refreshments
At the A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout take the HETHERSETT exit B1172. After about 2 miles TURN RIGHT on CHURCHFIELDS & follow the road through the estate and on to BACK LANE. The Village Hall is on your right.
At Waitrose supermarket roundabout follow the signs for HETHERSETT on B1172. After 3 to 4 miles look for CHURCHFIELDS on the left. Follow the road through the estate and on to BACK LANE. The Village Hall is on your right.