Wednesday 28th July 2021, 9:00pm-11:00am
Foxley Wood (Norfolk Wildlife Trust)
- Greg Bond
- 01263 579520/07940876994
We will again be opening moth traps put out the night before at this superb mixedwoodland reserve courtesy of NWT. Paths may be damp and uneven so sturdy footwear is advisable.
Meet in the car park, Grid Ref. TG 049 229, nearest postcode NR20 4QR
Directions: .NWT Foxley Wood is 25km north west of Norwich. Leave Norwich on the A1067 Fakenham road, from which the wood is signposted on the right. Go through Foxley village and the entrance and car park is 2km ahead on the right. Parking is available in several small car parks just inside the nature reserve.
Please note all events are subject to any restrictions that the Government might apply nearer the time.
When organising the field trips we take every care to ensure that our events present no greater hazard than any together countryside walk. However please note the following:
- Clothing - generally stout shoes are needed, a sun hat and sun screen are advisable in hot weather: insect repellent can be useful.
- Refreshments - bring plenty if liquids in hot weather and a packed lunch where appropriate.
- Weather - if the forecast is poor, contact the leader to check if the event is going ahead.
- Facilities - as most of the field trips are in the countryside there are normally no facilities available, unless stated
- Finish Time - the stated finished time is an estimate and is depends upon the weather, numbers attending and abundance of butterflies/moths and other wildlife