Your lasting legacy: A world rich in butterflies and moths.
Leave Butterfly Conservation a gift in your Will and help to ensure that butterflies and moths thrive for future generations to enjoy.
Butterfly Conservation has achieved great successes in halting and reversing declines in our butterfly and moth populations. With your support, we can do even more.
Our vision is to create enough suitable habitat so that butterflies and moths are no longer threatened, creating a healthier environment for people, wildlife and our descendants. Please consider leaving Butterfly Conservation a gift to your Will to help ensure this becomes a reality.
Gifts of any size make a difference.
Every single gift we receive is hugely important and makes a crucial contribution to our work. You can be confident that your legacy will make a real difference and will be put to good use meeting the most urgent conservation needs.
Work currently supported through the generosity of legacy gifts includes:
- ongoing management of our nature reserves and the acquisition of new sites
- landscape-scale conservation projects in over 70 key butterfly areas throughout the UK
- advisory services and specialist training in sustainable conservation management for farmers, foresters and landowners
- vital research into the reasons behind the rapid declines of some species and the best methods to counter these worrying losses
- developing educational programmes to encourage a new generation of nature enthusiasts and conservationists
By remembering Butterfly Conservation in your Will, you can make a vital contribution to the long-term conservation of butterflies and moths.
Although we would like to thank you if you are planning to leave a gift to Butterfly Conservation, we recognise that writing a Will is a private matter, so please do not feel you have to let us know. If you do decide to leave something to Butterfly Conservation in your Will, thank you for your wonderful support.
If you have any questions about leaving a gift to Butterfly Conservation in your Will, please contact Alison Adams by email [email protected] or call 01929 406015 as ask for Alison to phone you