- Save endangered species from extinction.
- Help restore natural habitats and create safe-havens for butterflies and moths.
- Be part of an active and friendly organisation that makes a difference at local and national levels.
- Enjoy access to our butterfly nature reserves across the UK.
- Share your voice to campaign and support wider environmental issues affecting wildlife and people.
- Help create a world rich in butterflies for future generations to enjoy.
Butterflies and moths are among the most threatened groups of wildlife in the UK. Without your support, we cannot continue our vital work to protect them. By becoming a member you will:
We will send you:
- A welcome pack with membership card and car sticker.
- Essential advice on gardening for butterflies and moths.
- Colourful leaflets to help you identify butterflies, moths and caterpillars.
- Butterfly magazine three times a year, packed with fascinating features and stunning photos.
- Monthly e-newsletter with the latest news, info and offers.
- Membership of your local branch, with regular newsletters, invitations to conservation action days and social events. (The majority of branch communication is sent via email).
The Membership phone line is open Mon - Fri 9:00am - 4:30pm. The line is closed for lunch between 1:00pm and 2:00pm.
Each member over the age of 18 is entitled to attend Butterfly Conservation General Meetings and will have one vote on each resolution either in person or by proxy.