- Field trips are open to branch members and their guests.
NO need to contact the leader.
Non-members are welcome but should contact us in advance.
- Postcode & grid reference indicate meeting place.
- Unless stated otherwise, walks start at 11am, lasting until mid-afternoon.
Lunch, drinks, walking boots, hat, sunscreen & close-focusing binoculars are advised.
- If unsuitable weather, check website for postponements/cancellations.
- NO DOGS PLEASE
Brown Hairstreak winter egg-hunts: please bring hand lens/magnifying glass; gloves for protection against blackthorn; wellies usually desirable. The hunt will normally last up to 2hrs, followed by pub lunch − not compulsory!
- For more information, or to join our contacts list, please email Surrey branch