Join our team for the 2020 Simplyhealth Great North Run!
Want to run in an iconic half marathon?
Whether you're a seasoned runner or nervous first-timer, you could be part of the electric atmosphere of the Simplyhealth Great North Run. 57,000 runners take part, including the likes of sporting legend Mo Farah.
Get your guaranteed place for just £20 and a minimum fundraising target of £250.
Join us and receive:
- a digital welcome pack full of tips, advice and fundraising materials
- a complimentary professional running t-shirt
Got your own place?
If you're lucky enough to have a ballot place from the event organisers, we'd love for you to join. There's no minimum fundraising commitment; we just ask you to raise as much as you can. To find out more please email @email
Date: Sunday 13 September 2020
Registration fee: Fundraising target of £250
Minimum age: You need to be a minimum of 17 years old to take part in this event
Location: Newcastle, Tyne and Wear, UK.
Why run for Butterfly Conservation?
- Butterflies and moths tell us about the health of our environment; in the countryside, in our gardens and in our towns and cities.
- Two-thirds of butterfly and moth species are in decline – this is a worrying sign that the environment as a whole is in trouble.
- Butterfly Conservation is taking action to change this - helping butterflies, moths, other wildlife and everybody who loves spending time in nature.
I’m really glad I’ve ticked the Great North Run off my bucket list, and so proud to have raised £700 for Butterfly Conservation at the same time. The atmosphere was amazing, and it was brilliant being in the same run as Mo Farah! Crossing the finish line was a great feeling! Although it definitely was a once in a lifetime experience!
Got your own place? Want to run to save UK wildlife?
We would love to welcome you to our team.
Get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org